[TYPO3-typo3org] Dont't call it reviewed

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Feb 16 23:47:42 CET 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> I just visited typo3.org. I find a tab with the label "reviewed". A doubt
> that a real review team would label extension that do nothing as reviewed.
> That is a wrong usage of the term in my eyes.

since the next sentence directly under the tab says: "This is a list of all
extension versions which have at least roughly been checked for possible
security issues"
I don't see a problem in the label. The Problem is not the color of the
wheel or the word on the label it's more the fact that the list below this
label is quite short.
that means: If you have some time left - don't complain about labels (or
symlinks SCNR ;-)), join the party and help reviewing!

greets
rupert