[TYPO3-typo3org] Dont't call it reviewed

Thu Feb 16 23:18:02 CET 2006

Hello,

I just visited typo3.org. I find a tab with the label "reviewed". A doubt that a
real review team would label extension that do nothing as reviewed. That is a
wrong usage of the term in my eyes.

This extensions are checked for low security risk. Not more. They aren't
reviewed. Every documentation is of low security list. A review needs to tell if
the documentation is good or bad, actual or out of date.

If a find a tab labeld with review I expect extensions and documentation of
hight quality.

Please find a better label that tells the truth. Something like 'checked for
security'.

Best regards

Elmar