[TYPO3-typo3org] Joint development of typo3.org CSS in the WIKI

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Feb 15 23:48:17 CET 2006

i did some minor, but important (from my point of view) updates to the 3 CSS.

the main one is the reduction of top and bottom margin of the <p> (that gave too long pages..
another nice thing is a little dotted divisor between news (please don't use clear.gif anymore to do white space)
then updated the hover/highlight colors of the menus.. to make them a bit nicer and modern

the updates are in the wiki!

maybe i'll come back to them soon.. these were my first "hot" points to fix

stefano
krur.com