[TYPO3-typo3org] Joint development of typo3.org CSS in the WIKI

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 16:53:22 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

Michael Scharkow wrote:

>> After I have solved the most pressing tasks behind the TER scenes, I will
>> also update the TER extensions at Sourceforge CVS so you can send me
>> patches with improvements.
>
> Very much looking forward to that. Did you do anything with the ratings
> hook and class? If not, I'll throw together a (hopefully) working
> version tonight, so you can't say I'm only critizing :=)

that would be great. However, if I have one wish free, I'd like to ask you
spending the time for reviews if you can. Two reasons: a) I don't know how
much ter_fe will change this week and b) it's more urgent at the moment.

Then, in two or three weeks from now, we can dare to work on these new
features. But for now I think we have to fight with enough beta features
already ...

Anyway, thanks for the offer!

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development