[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org nice but 800px?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Feb 15 14:23:48 CET 2006

Hello Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3],

>> But it need to validate when it's finished.
>>
> A small step for you, but a big step for us :-)

Validation is never a small step looking at all the sites around the world
who not validate. And I know how many hours I have used to get my company
pages to validate (and some part don't validate even today).

> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.typo3.com
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftypo3.co
> m%2Ffi
> leadmin%2Ftemplates%2Fcss%2Ftypo3.all-main.css&warning=1&profile=css2&
> userme dium=all
>
> A good start at least, but certainly not complete.

I have no doubt that validation will be achieved for typo3.org. Like it already
has for typo3.com.

Good (really great) work!

WBR,
Erik Svendsen