[TYPO3-typo3org] TER2 Search for Unsupported List on typo3.org

Paul Sanderson pauls at iibsc.com
Wed Feb 15 06:03:20 CET 2006

Dear list,

I know the intention of putting un-reviewed extensions on the
Unsupported list is meant to act as an incentive to encourage developers.

It is likely that the unsupported list will shrink reasonably soon as
extensions are reviewed for basic security compliance. However, for the
mean-time, would it be possible add a search box which can search the
unsupported list without having to the load page?

For the moment I just load the whole list in a browser tab and keep that
open, but not all of us have the convince of tabs in our browsers.

Just a suggestion as this might reduce the load on the server; it's a
very long list to load every session I work.

--
Best regards,

Paul Sanderson - iibscdev
IIBS Consulting - http://www.iibsc.com