[TYPO3-typo3org] Edit User Account (User Administration) on typo3.org

Paul Sanderson pauls at iibsc.com
Wed Feb 15 03:45:25 CET 2006

Hi list users,

The new site looks great. Congratulations to all those who've been
working tirelessly to bring a new face to the TYPO3 community. A few
teething issues, I see, have already been solved.S o I'm tentative about
if this isn't already in the process of being solved; my apologies if it is.

The issue:

The Edit User Account (User Administration) feature appears to cycle
endlessly on the page without showing any content (none in Firefox and
Netscape, while it shows the menus in Opera, IE and Netscape (Trident
Rending option) but nothing in the content section).

http://typo3.org/community/your-account/loginlogout/user-account/

Tested this both in Firefox 1.5.0.1, Internet Explorer IE 6 SP1
(6.0.2800.1106), Opera 8.5.1 and Netscape 8.0.4.

This issue still appeared current at 2:41 AM GMT/UTC.

--
Best regards,

Paul Sanderson - iibscdev
IIBS Consulting - http://www.iibsc.com