[TYPO3-typo3org] New Stylesheet Proposal for Indexed Search

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Sat Dec 16 05:46:40 CET 2006

Hi there,

Recently I came across http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Typo3.org-CSS and
felt like contributing something by modifying the (currently on
typo3.org missing) default indexed search style sheet to suit the
typo3.org CI.

I didn't want to merge it neither with typo3.all-main.css nor with
typo3.org-main.css in the wiki, because these two files seem to be
slightly different from the styles currently used on typo3.org.

I therefore created a new (temporary) wiki page for my indexed search
style sheet:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Indexed-search.css

If you like it, please add it to typo3.org. If you grant me ftp or file
manager access, I can also merge it myself ;-)
--
Cheers, Nick

Openstream Internet Solutions
http://www.openstream.ch