[TYPO3-typo3org] bugs.typo3.org Single-Signon Public Beta

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Thu Aug 24 17:21:42 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

Ingmar and me recently played around with single-signon, and we were
really impressed by it. That's why we set it up for typo3.org and
bugs.typo3.org - meaning, that you will have to log in only once for
both systems.

We are starting with a public beta phase of the new system now.

Please go to http://typo3.org/login/bugtracker , and log in with the
typo3.org username there. You then should be redirected to the
bugtracker. Please read the section at http://typo3.org/login/bugtracker
about merging accounts!

Note that this is just a testing system. Around next Monday, we will
migrate the "real" bugtracker at bugs.typo3.org if there are no errors.

Greets from Zürich, and have fun,
Sebastian

PS: The "bug sponsorship system" is still activated as well!