[TYPO3-typo3org] Request: Move trac to a t3.org subdomain

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Tue Aug 22 10:28:28 CEST 2006

Hello Seastian,

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
>  We think the trac instance we have
> currently will be available under source.typo3.org soon.

Well, that might not be enough. For some developers it will be interesting
and very useful to have a developer wiki attached to the source browser and
the timeline view.

> We are right now in the process of evaluating single-signon and testing
> it in a typo3.org development environment to connect all the different
> logins. Stay tuned :-)

It is hard to stay tuned if you don't know the frequency.

Where can we read about the planned changes?
What is the big picture?
Who is in charge?

Just make things more transparent and we all can avoid timewasting
discussions like this one.

Cheers,
Andreas

--