[TYPO3-typo3org] Thank you for ratings on typo3.org

Mon Aug 14 11:38:56 CEST 2006

Hello,

I just want to say thank you for the implementation of ratings and comments
on typo3.org. I hope a lot of people will make use of this features.

I think this features will give extension developers a great kick to
provide still better extensions.

I also like the possibility to leave some comments. People can also use it
to share tips, experiences and configurations for the extensions.

However I don't think it is the best solution for sharing this kind of
information. php.net shows how this could be done by a board. Quickly to
realize and very flexible would be a link to the wiki.typo3.org for every
extension creating a new wiki page for each by linking the extension key.

Regards

Elmar