[Typo3-typo3org] FAQ and Howto section. was: Mailing list archive, what next?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Sep 23 15:51:03 CEST 2005

Steffen Müller wrote:

> What about the FAQs and Howtos?
> How are these sections stored?

AFAIK they are part of the maillisttofaq Extension.
Personally I never liked that they are related with the mailing lists and
thus hidden behind the mailing list archive.

> A good place for them might be the wiki. I remember the docteam working
> on an automated transfer for the doc section. Maybe this is possible for
> FAQ and Howto, too.

I don't know if the Wiki is good enough for that. Don't you think that a
knowledge base would fit better?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out