[Typo3-typo3org] Page lottery still working

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Oct 21 12:49:49 CEST 2005

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
>>Seems like Karsten just did something about it...
>>
>>2005-09-13 Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org>
>>
>>* Fixed the page is being generated page refreshing to the wrong page
>>when query parameters are used.
>

> Yep. This isn't on TYPO3.org yet, unless Kapser updated that part, too.
>
> The reason was, that the refresh was pointing to the page requested by the
> one starting the generation process. So anyone seeing that temporary cache
> content saw something else.
>
> Pretty hard to reproduce when you never see those pages on a lightly loaded
> server - good we have TYPO3.org as a testbed. ;)

Just FYI: When trying to access http://typo3.org/extensions/ this
morning, the page lottery was working again.

After some seconds of "Page is being generated", I got redirected to
http://typo3.org/man_uk/extensions/repository/ee_library/slideshow/.
On that page, I got the following message:
     "TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "gremlin_collector" was NOT
loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)"

Would be cool if Karsten's fix would soon make it to typo3.org.

Anyway, in general typo3.org has been very stable the last weeks, cheers
for that!

bye
Ingmar