[Typo3-typo3org] Repeated questions on the lists

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:38:26 CEST 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there are questions on the lists that are asked again and again and that
> are answered again and again. For the beginner it is nice to get
> immediate and individual help. For the long term reader it often seems
> rather like a lot of noise, which makes it much more difficult to find
> the interesting information.
>
> Do you have the same feelings? Do you have ideas how one could solve this?
>
> How about a "beginners list", where it is tolerable if people ask
> questions repeatedly, while this would be a bad habit on the other
> lists, where the community would discuss new topics?
>
> Regards
>
> Elmar

I've experimented beginner's list on other forums or list and it's a bad
  idea because no expert will spend time to answer to beginners if their
question are in a specific list. The fact is that there is a real lack
of a complete FAQ on typo3.org. In my opinion, a high work should be
done to provide various TS examples, tips, hints on typo3.org. Maybe
through the wiki...

Jean-Baptiste