[Typo3-typo3org] Relocate zap the gremlins, please

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Oct 12 17:40:26 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,
> just as a sidenote: Why is the whole zap the gremlins thing *not* in the
> Bugfixing area, but a (seemingly) different project. I think we should
> consolidate the content on t3.org rather than separating stuff that
> obviously belongs together. Even if the argument is that it is not
> organised by the bugfixing team, I suspect we'd all be happy if such a
> good thing as a bug race was hosted there.

It just the old Typo3 way! Like:

 Don´t improve an old XXX, just make a new one!

And change XXX to a word of your choice, like:
 extension
 document
 web site
 mailing list

;-)  :-)

/Peter Kindström
(I could not resist it. I have just tried to get extensive login
at my site and found that I had to try out at least seven
extensions before getting all the features I wanted - "scattered
around" in four different extensions! And I still miss a feature
to force users to change the password after 90 days...)