[Typo3-typo3org] Relocate zap the gremlins, please

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Oct 11 22:55:16 CEST 2005

Hi *,

just as a sidenote: Why is the whole zap the gremlins thing *not* in the
Bugfixing area, but a (seemingly) different project. I think we should
consolidate the content on t3.org rather than separating stuff that
obviously belongs together. Even if the argument is that it is not
organised by the bugfixing team, I suspect we'd all be happy if such a
good thing as a bug race was hosted there.

Greetings,
Michael