[Typo3-typo3org] project help wanted corner

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Oct 6 16:43:02 CEST 2005

Hi.

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> I want to make a proposal for typo3.org and the TER. I think it very
> usefull to have a internal "job office" for extension helpers similar to
> the "Help Wanted board" on sourceforge.

Great idea, and I dare to say that we (the typo3.org webmasters) will gladly
help anybody wanting to establish that. Just come forward with a more
detailed proposal how this would be structed, look like and realized! I
mean it.

Don't underestimate the fact, though, that quite a few people will still
upload such extensions, just for their few minutes of fame... :)

Prove me wrong,
Karsten