[Typo3-typo3org] Rating of extensions

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue Nov 29 14:55:08 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,

> if you are thinking of an API, would that be realized  as a TYPO3 service?
Well, I haven't had a look at services yet and don't know how they work,
so I can't tell if I'm able to provide it as service or if my
extensin-quality is even good enough for public use (I'm more a
sparetime-coder).

> In this thread we discussed that it should be possible to connect rating
> not only to extensions, but additionally to versions of extensions. Is
> your concept flexible enough to implement such kind of additional
> conditions?

I haven't created a concept yet. I only know that in the next 2-3 month
I need some community-features and a flexible rating-system is one of
them :)

--
Regards, Franz Koch