[Typo3-typo3org] Rating of extensions

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue Nov 29 13:10:20 CET 2005

I think this is a good idea - but please DONT'T develop the
rating-feature only for the EM and better make a rating-API out of it
with probably a mm-table, so that any extension can use this feature for
any type of rating, too (maybe also applicateable via TS).
Possible usage:
- Imagegallery with rated images
- Forum with rated topics
- rated articles
etc.

This would be a first aproach for centralized und highly usable
portal-features and a really missing core-feature in my eyes (beside of
many others).
This API then could easily be changed into a poll-API which currently is
also missing.

Please let me know if it is planed to make an API out of it - because
otherwise I'll try to do it as I need this in the near future anyway.

Thanks,
--
Franz Koch