[Typo3-typo3org] Fwd: http://typo3.org/extensions/ - Change Navigation & Impression

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Nov 26 13:04:13 CET 2005

stefano cecere wrote:
> right now i use feed://t3rss.think-open.org/feed20.php
> it's fantastic yes to have ter feed :)

This is/was my work. It updates from typo3.org every 4 hours.

The big problem is if there is a new "State" for example i have to update
the scripts to recognize the new state. Until I have updated them no new
RSS items will get inserted in the output queue.

For example the last change was that an extensions had the state-icon
"state_obsolete.gif". I had to insert this value and a reverse look-up
value into two arrays to get the feed working again and this is some
ongoing work to do ...

It would really be much better if the feeds could get generated directly
from t3.org and caching them on some servers so t3.org doesn't get overloaded
would be no problem.

+1 to RSS feeds

greets,
Bernhard