[Typo3-typo3org] Rating of extensions

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Sat Nov 12 18:41:52 CET 2005

> * Ratings should be bound to versions of extension.

Since a rating is given from the EM it should be easy to send the version with
it. However ALL ratings in history should be shown, but you could imagine
this:

Ratings given for this particular version
- Rating 1
- Rating 2
- ...

Ratings given on previous versions:
- Rating ...
- Rating ...

I agree very much that somehow we must make sure that obsolete ratings will
not stay dominant. This is also why adding comments to ratings (by the
author) can help to balance a bad rating or maybe note that this or that
feature is now implemented.

- kasper

--
- kasper