[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Nov 7 19:06:50 CET 2005

Hi,

> Maybe make two forms - one for ideas, one for ready-made articles on
> TYPo3.org => an email gets sent to the list, with a special prefix (this
> can be configured in mailman I think... Michael, is this possible?) -
> like NEW or IDEA. If it is assigned to somebody or somebody assigns it
> to himself, he takes the prefix ASSIGNED in the subject, and then, when
> the header is written, it could change to SPELLCHECK, afterwards to
> POSTED...
I don't think that this is really needed the first time. First thing is, every additional form makes
it much more complicated for the user to decide where he should write something... If he has any
doubts, he won't write anything... ;-)

> Hmm, anyways... I am just wondering - what do you think, this looks
> pretty much like a bug tracking workflow for me - can't we just use the
> bugtracker for this?
I don't like this... Why? Because the bugtracker is for bugs! ;-)
And I think we should start it with a NG which doesn't need too much efforts for starting it. ;-)

Let's wait and see how the whole project is evolving the first weeks, and think about some fancy
workflow enhancements... Currently we don't have a team! ;-)

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net