[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Mon Nov 7 18:50:47 CET 2005

Hi Peter and Thomas,
> 4 and 5 is done on news.typo3.org maybe with the workflow
> function? I think it would be good if more than one or two
> persons have access to news.typo3.org. In case someone gets
> sick, is on vacation or just "quit the job"...
maybe it is just easier if it is first done in the mailing list, simply
by adding special "prefixes" to the headers of the mail... Of course
everybody in the news team would need to stick to this "convention", but
I think this is not too difficult.. Like that:

Maybe make two forms - one for ideas, one for ready-made articles on
TYPo3.org => an email gets sent to the list, with a special prefix (this
can be configured in mailman I think... Michael, is this possible?) -
like NEW or IDEA. If it is assigned to somebody or somebody assigns it
to himself, he takes the prefix ASSIGNED in the subject, and then, when
the header is written, it could change to SPELLCHECK, afterwards to
POSTED...
Hmm, anyways... I am just wondering - what do you think, this looks
pretty much like a bug tracking workflow for me - can't we just use the
bugtracker for this?

Greets,
Sebastian