[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Nov 7 17:55:31 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,
>>There should be a simple way for everybody to post "news ideas"
>>to this newsTeam! Maybe a ML/NG or a simple form on typo3.org?
>
> I think it would be the most easiest way if the users can fill in a form on news.typo3.org. The mail
> from that form is send to an internal NG for the Newsteam. So every member of the Newsteam can read
> it, give some comments or correct it in some way.

This sounds like the easiest - and therefor the best - way to me!

> When the one who is responsible for the correct spelling has checked it and think it's good for
> release, one guy with an account to the news system will put it to the corresponding category on
> news.typo3.org.

Or maybe we can use the workflow function like this?
 1. People submit news ideas via a form
 2. Submitted ideas go to a internal NG
 3. The idea is discussed and then assigned to someone
 4. This person writes the text and put it on news.typo3.org
 5. Another person spellchecks and then release the news

4 and 5 is done on news.typo3.org maybe with the workflow
function? I think it would be good if more than one or two
persons have access to news.typo3.org. In case someone gets
sick, is on vacation or just "quit the job"...

Regards,
Peter Kindström