[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Nov 7 17:34:16 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

> And maybe in the documentation list? (typo3.projects.documentation)
Yes, seems to be a good idea. :-)

> There should be a simple way for everybody to post "news ideas"
> to this newsTeam! Maybe a ML/NG or a simple form on typo3.org?
I think it would be the most easiest way if the users can fill in a form on news.typo3.org. The mail
from that form is send to an internal NG for the Newsteam. So every member of the Newsteam can read
it, give some comments or correct it in some way.
When the one who is responsible for the correct spelling has checked it and think it's good for
release, one guy with an account to the news system will put it to the corresponding category on
news.typo3.org.

I think this way would be the most effective and much easier than announcing the email of the people
who are the news receivers. And the users who end us news don't have to assign to any list or typo3.org.

What do you think?

> Depending on how much I get involved in the new documentation
> effort, I *may* have some time over to help a little. Not with
> english grammar, but I have a swedish "informant" (don´t know
> the right word for it) education that might be useful for this?
That would be great! :-)

Greets,
Thomas

--