[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Nov 7 14:46:26 CET 2005

Hi Robert,

> Yes, let's get that started. One thing we could start right now is creating a
> news feed for the page typo3.org/development/ or typo3.org/community or both.
> If you form a team and/or promise to deliver news for these sections, I can
> set it up and create some accounts for you at news.typo3.org. Would be great!
I can't promise that I'm the right one to form a team or beeing a team leader. But I can try to be
one. ;-)

As Patrick already said, we need a native english speaker you is willing to work together with us to
produce and release well understandable news. I can't do this because my english is definitely not
the best! ;-)

If someone here is interested to help on this, please give a short feedback.

Second point would be to find two or three people who are searching for interesting news about the
community and some developement issues. I think it would be nice if they are a kind of news
collectors, where the community people can email their information to.
If they get an information, they check it (if it is correct and well understandable english) and
then it will be released in the category it belongs to...
Maybe it is a good idea to have a single persons for each category who is responsible for the
content that goes into it. At least to have a defined address, where the community can post their
news to!?

I'm willing to work for this, but as I said before, I don't know if I'm a good leader! ;-) We can
try but I would be happy if someone else is out there who can support me on this?

I'm very interested in your opionions on this.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net