[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Sun Nov 6 15:25:24 CET 2005

Hi Sebastian,

> I am just wondering if there is some kind of "News"-Team for TYPO3.org?
> Now, we have all the needed infrastructure (news.typo3.org, ...), maybe
> it would be good to pull together a news team which could update the
> news pages more often... I don't think this has to be a developer job
> after all, as it is now.
> Maybe the marketing would benefit if there was a good and often updated
> news-section - it makes TYPO3 look more professional and active I think.
>
> What do you think? Can this be made possible?
I think the same... That would be a great idea!
If the news site wouldn't be used more intensive, all the efforts of
Rupert and Robert (That where the main persons AFAIR) where for nothing.

If there will be such a team I would like to support it as editor even
if I'm only a developer.

Greets,
Thomas

--