[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sun Nov 6 14:33:05 CET 2005

[I originally posted this on the dev list before noticing that this
newsgroup is better. hope it is ok.]

Hi,

I am just wondering if there is some kind of "News"-Team for TYPO3.org?
Now, we have all the needed infrastructure (news.typo3.org, ...), maybe
it would be good to pull together a news team which could update the
news pages more often... I don't think this has to be a developer job
after all, as it is now.
Maybe the marketing would benefit if there was a good and often updated
news-section - it makes TYPO3 look more professional and active I think.

What do you think? Can this be made possible?

Greets,
Sebastian