[Typo3-typo3org] Groupware solution helping instrument

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu May 12 18:35:28 CEST 2005

We are currently working / experimenting / writing on concepts for an
intranet application, which holds content areas (knowledgebase, faq,
link-catalogs), communication-tools (blog, wiki,...), ticketsystem (via web,
mail,...)  etc., all integrated with each other, and most important: project
related not tree based. So that you can give access to the whole thing to a
client, and he does only see what he is meant to see. This is not related to
parts of the tree, then it would be separate things for separate usersgroup
hich makes no sense.

But anyway: As we are also using exchange as it has a lot of features we
really like, both are connected. MS CRM via Exchange also... So if a client
sends a mail with a new request (via web or mail), it's automaticly shown in
the clients record in the crm and the other way around.

Those things are either done already or in concept / brainstorming phase.

But anyway, finaly we do not want to get rid of Exchange, but see the
benefit of a webbased integrated solution with single-signon, so we combine
both. There still is a LOT of work, and concept grows every day, for sure
faster then development of it ;)

JH

news:mailman.564.1115899825.23441.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...