[Typo3-typo3org] Groupware solution helping instrument

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Thu May 12 11:09:59 CEST 2005

> Up to now I haven't seen anything like exchange in the OSS world and I
> priorize a working solution I can base my company on over some half
> baken stuff.
You're right, and that's why I choosed OpenGroupware.org
The Webinterface is fine, the system-design great and there are projects
around to implement stuff that's necessary.
* Basic Evolution Integration
* Outlook Integration

> Of course it's up to everyone himself to pick the right tool for the
> right job - I see Typo3 as an CMS, not a groupware solution.
Also full ack, not in the core. But it's nice if you can use it as a
small webinterface to some feature of your groupware :)

cheers sven