[Typo3-typo3org] typo3.org - short time todos

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Mar 15 10:03:26 CET 2005

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 00:32, Michael Stucki wrote:

> Yes, good idea! Robert, what do you think - how long will this take?

Ah, by the way: In my opinion that would mean we'd have to drop support for
member-only extensions. From my side that is planned for the new repository
anyway, so what do you think?

Currently 70% of the extensions are non-public. We'd have to announce that we
will drop support for member-only extensions in x weeks from now.

--
Robert Lemke
Assessor - TYPO3 Association