[Typo3-typo3org] typo3.org - short time todos

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Mar 14 21:05:35 CET 2005

Hi.

Sven Wilhelm wrote:
> I gave an implementation idea on a new xml-format for extensions.
> -> No feedback till now.

Well, it is already pretty much clear that it will be based on XML. Robert
put up the concept for discussion and further improvement.

Talking about an actual implementation format for the XML data is too early
right now, IMHO. But I (and probably others) have read your post and will
get in touch, as soon as we are in a phase where such details are in fact
of relevance. Deal?

> Also no feedback about the monitoring module idea I offered.

Robert has access to a nagios setup, and Juergen is monitoring typo3.org as
well. This is not the real problem - everyone monitoring the server, but
not having *power* to do something, is pretty much useless :)

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member