[Typo3-typo3org] Concept for mirroring the TER

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Mar 7 12:03:52 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I just uploaded my draft for the mirroring concept to our team page [1].
Please comment on the general ideas at this list.

As soon as we agreed on the general concept we should split the project into
different tasks, find people taking over these tasks, define an order and
thus create a roadmap. There will be some tasks I will reserve for myself
but there will be lots of things left to be done on other parts, especially
the Extension Manager.

[1] http://typo3.org/teams/typo3org/documents/mirroring-the-ter/

--
robert