[Typo3-typo3org] Count me in.

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Mar 3 13:26:16 CET 2005

About TER...

I talked to Robert (or mailed ?), we should discuss things first. Because
it's not only replicating, but also having different TERs. Details after I
get the concept of Robert, which he was going to send a while ago... I guess
he will soon.

JH

news:mailman.1.1109850601.20494.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...