[Typo3-typo3org] Re: [t3a-internal] News repository online!

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Wed Jun 29 20:43:40 CEST 2005

* Robert Lemke <robert at typo3.org> [050629 17:19]:
> The big innovation however is the automatic import of news into distributed
> websites. On TYPO3.org and association.typo3.org the new extension
We notice problems with TYPO3.org since about 4-5 hours.
It seems the caching for the frontpage does not work, or
it is only cached for a small time.
If the frontpage is not in the cache, the "page beeind generated"
pops up, the mysql machine gets about 600 connectsin about 1 sec, and
the whole system hangs.
So there needs to be a change. It is not possible to run the system
as it is *now*. Please talk to Wolfgang regarding this matter.

> I'll be on holidays from tomorrow on and return at 9th of July. When I'm back
Aehem, you *really* put a new version on typo3.org and go on holiday
the day after? Wow.

> Well, so far the breaking news, have a great time
Na, not breaking news, it broken server!

*Please* inform Wolfgang next time. We try t odo our best, but
we need to work *together*.

Juergen