[Typo3-typo3org] TER2

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Aug 4 16:31:58 CEST 2005

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] wrote:

> At least it says "If you think you're the right person to join the EM
> development team, please join our discussions at the typo3.org team
> mailing list.Greetings from TER HQ", so I guess this note should be hidden
> until 2 weeks if there is nothing one can look at... (closer concepts,
> sources, testplatform)

If you just want to have the sources - no problem. I just said it doesn't
make sense to define hooks right now because the framework is not ready for
it and will change.

What I aimed for in my announcement is developing the Extension Manager.

What features would you like to develop which have to be on the server side
and therefore need a hook in the TER?

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development