[Typo3-typo3org] TER2

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Aug 4 16:24:49 CEST 2005

At least it says "If you think you're the right person to join the EM
development team, please join our discussions at the typo3.org team mailing
list.Greetings from TER HQ", so I guess this note should be hidden until 2
weeks if there is nothing one can look at... (closer concepts, sources,
testplatform)

cheers, JH

news:mailman.692.1123165283.9070.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...