[Typo3-typo3org] TER 2.0 - updated concept!

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Apr 30 12:45:24 CEST 2005

Hi.

Robert Lemke wrote:
> need are not compatible with the new version. Then you have to use a
> previous version of tt_news or templavoila and need the related manual as
> well.

Absolutely. I very much dislike the way MySQL handles this - always the
latest docs online, no way to fetch old versions. Then you can only hope
that every new feature is clearly marked as such, or go the try-and-error
way. So, having (at least the possiblity to have) different versions of
documentation *is* a Good Thing.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns