[Typo3-typo3org] concept for snippet archive

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Fri Apr 29 10:57:22 CEST 2005

Hi

> Joey, Christian and I had a discussion about a snippet archive on
> typo3.org and transformed our ideas into this first draft of a concept:
> http://ichwillsonne.unlimitedvision.de/snippetarchive.pdf
>
> Please let us know what you think about it and how we can get things
going.

This is good idea.
Some month ago I consider to make  ?nowledgebase (KB) extension
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_knowledgebase
(no progress, only this text)

May be ?nowledge base is more general idea, than code snippets.
anyway "?nowledge base" will be one of "use case" of this "snippet archive"
extension

Regards,
Valery