[Typo3-typo3org] documentation.typo3.org

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 22 11:48:19 CEST 2005

Hi Bodo,

I'm just sitting in the train to Karlsruhe, compiling all suggestions and
thoughts for the TER2.

On Friday 15 April 2005 12:53, Bodo Eichstädt wrote:
> If you don't mind I'll write some 1-2 pages in a separate doc.
> After that we should in my oppinion as fast as possible extend the
> Kickstarter by some more dependencies-relation fields. I think that
> could be done fast.

Yes, please!

> As it is connected with your mirroring paper in some points:
> Have you received my updates of it? I would like to see your comments to
> further prepare it for publishing as V2.
> In the same breath I would then complete my 1st thought above.

Yes, thanks for your summary! To be honest, I only had a quick glimpse on it,
but I felt like it wasn't really hitting the nail - I had the impression that
some parts were missing or differently expressed than I received them.

Anyways, I will comment on that later and also publish an updated concept
based on the discussions I'll have in Karlsruhe.

Later,

robert
--
Robert Lemke