[Typo3-typo3org] documentation.typo3.org

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Apr 14 11:16:11 CEST 2005

> Okay, but given that I agree with you that OO works okay (apart from the
> fact that I hate it because I have to install it everywhere whereas I can
> edit plain text directly on the server which keeps at least me from
> writing more docs), I would rather flame on the topic of

Same with me.

But: I could be possible having 2 different ways. Upload your OO-file, OR
edit online. As you are the extension writer, you could alwaysdo it the one
or the other way. It's just more work to get it done in both ways. I'd also
more like editing content like in a wiki (as I am just starting to write in
a wiki, still don't know how to integrate images ;)) I do not think we can
leave the OO-way of doing things, so I suggest IF we think about an
alternativ, it would be an addition to the "original" way. Beside that: What
is being done on the server side...who cares... converting back and forth is
no problem as long as doc-files DO work.

JH