be at typo3cluster.com
Thu Apr 14 00:14:15 CEST 2005
Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:
>My overall suggestion is this:
>- Remove all documentation (in SXW formats or the like) from inside the extensions ...
I know I am repeating:
Why not learn from Debian?
Make an EXT for each of these:
- code, db
- optional code
- maybe perhaps: examples
Connect these by dependencies like
tv-code.t3x suggests tv-doc.t3x
ext1-code.t3x depends on ext2-code.t3x
>- Create a documentation repository which can be hosted seperately and
>geared for presenting document.
- _all_ EXT (including "tv-doc.t3x") is uploaded to TER
- out of these, all doc-EXT (*-doc.t3x, eg "tv-doc.t3x") are mirrored
to the documentation repository
doc repository is capable of ...
- converting / repacking (as t3x, zip of html, pdf, ...)
- rendering (viewing)
- online-editing (wiki-like ???? I a wiki you _can_ upload images!)
- check-out & check-in parts (!) like a single chapter for
offline-editing of cource with a lock of this chapter for some time
(like in some wikis)
- manage page-by-page or chapter-by-chapter translations inspired by
T3-BE "Copy default CE" before I check-out a page/chapter for translating it
Of cource in short term we cannot archive all of these wishes. But as a
More information about the TYPO3-team-typo3org