[Typo3-typo3org] Hosting the TYPO3 sites

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Mon Apr 11 17:35:23 CEST 2005

* Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] <mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de> [050411 16:55]:
> The problems are coming from design flaws in typo3 (because noone ever
> expected the boom we are encountering now).

This was mentioned from me about 1 year ago. Search the mailing list
when Daniel asked if someone is willing to help out with the demo
server. We offered a concept at those times, we also offered a concept
about typo3.org, we also tried to get some logfile information on what
was happening with typo3.org and never got infos needed.

> If those flaws are gone, there should be no problems anymore.

One part of the concept is to work together, get a first TER2 running
and than get servers and software in one hand to get it running. In our
concept this has to be done with a programming and an admin team. Both
need to work together.
As we have everything here at punkt.de we have short ways of communication
as well.
As this was proposed long time ago and JH does know this.

Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100