[Typo3-typo3org] Hosting the TYPO3 sites

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Apr 11 16:43:35 CEST 2005

Hi.

Robert Meyer wrote:
> If hostings stays with netfielders I am willing to sponsor also some money
> for development and help on programming the typo3.org-mirroring-concept. I
> don't like to see that an active member is doing such sponsorship to get
> the typo3.org-project and all the work of JHH will be a thing of the past
> - this is not fair.

And this is exactly what has NOT happened. The offer from punkt.de is older
than the active membership of Juergen in the T3A, in fact older than the
T3A itself. Don't put up wrong assumptions and/or accusations.

And as has been said, noone will forget what JH did and still does for
TYPO3, he is involved in the discussion, and everything is as transparent
as it can get (we hope, if not, please tell us!).

[Please, folks, no fullquotes!]

Regards,
Karsten
--