[Typo3-typo3org] Separating typo3.org and typo3.com

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Tue Apr 5 10:16:06 CEST 2005

Would be great if you could leave typo3.org in there for testing purpose!

Otherwise we could just add a separate virtual server with a test
installation. But for now I'd be great if we can leave that for a week so I
can have a look if things go wrong with the typo3.org update.

For the references... We can write a small script which copies content of
that table each night...

JH

news:mailman.28.1112649663.3743.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...