[Typo3-typo3org] TYPO3.org: Upgrade

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Apr 4 17:25:47 CEST 2005

No problem, I'll update.

BTW: There is still a chance to send a mail, which I also get at night if I
am working, beside that: MSN is also online if I am online, so still a
couple of cases you can get in contact if you do not want to call at night
;)

JH

news:mailman.995.1112599955.19001.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...