[Typo3-typo3org] TYPO3.org: Upgrade

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Apr 4 09:32:30 CEST 2005

Hi Jan-Hendrik,

On Saturday 02 April 2005 16:26, Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] wrote:
> I only heard that RL called Hendrik, who was available and deleted cache.
> So, what is the status on that? 3.7.0 is still online. So what is it I
> personaly should have a look at? Didn't get it... How can I support it?
>
> The other thing is, I'd suggest doing that update in the evenings, not in
> the most used times through the day...

As you know, I did an update late in the evening on Thursday. When I was
finished at about 23:50 I didn't dare to call you which I maybe should have
done. But of course it would have been much better, if I could flush the
cashes myself or have a look at the PHP error log which is essential to see
if the upgrade was successful.

Then on Friday I switched back to 3.7.0 because of the urgent problems we had.
I tried to call you at about 10:00 and talked with Hendrik. He said that he
possibly won't be able to do anything but he wanted to call you and let me
know when someone can flush the cache.

I didn't hear anything from you or Hendrik since then and on Saturday and
Sunday I took the liberty to work and have a free day.

It seems like it's too hard to upgrade TYPO3.org together so I ask you, as you
are the only one having full control over the machines, to upgrade to 3.8.0
whenever you think it would be the right time. Please let me know when it's
done.

robert

--
Robert Lemke