[TYPO3-hci] opening records using opendocs-menu in top frame should not close page tree frame

Hartmut Steglich hartmut.steglich at web.de
Thu Oct 29 16:48:02 CET 2009

Hi,

when I open records using the opendocs-menu in the top frame the page
tree frame is closed.

IMO the page tree frame should stay as it is. This would be the same
behaviour like opening records from list or page view. At least the page
tree frame could be collapsed if space is the argument.

I like  and use the opendocs-menu very much. But the user has no
possibility to go back where he came from. When the opened record is
closed he sees an blank page. So opening i

What do you think?

Hartmut