[TYPO3-hci] Re: [TYPO3-core] We need more good developer for T3UXW09

Rachel Foucard rfoucard at w-seils.com
Mon Oct 26 17:16:21 CET 2009

Hi,

I think that, like many other developers, I really wanted to participate in
this event, but the date was too close for me to get organized...
In addition, the TYPO3 certification takes place in Paris November 20,
adding a second problem with the French developers.
As we are all very frustrated at not being able to offer our participation,
one of us(french developers) has proposed to collect ideas on a common
document and send it to you.
If this is not a good idea, let us know. We'd love to participate in any
other way if this sounds good for the event.

Rachel Foucard.
http://www.w-seils.com
http://www.q-seils.com
http://typo3-demo.fr