[TYPO3-hci] Combine page and list module into one module

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon May 12 14:47:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

i think same way. there is a big difference in both views, and this makes
absolutely sense.

But i see an easy  possibility to make it more user friendly:

In page module there could be also a link "create new record" and this link
could directly switch to list view

vg Steffen

news:mailman.1.1210579464.20214.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...